FP and FPS
FP and FP-S Mini-Pleat V-Bank Filter
The Aerostar® FP’s unique, inherently stable filter design distributes are evenly across the filter. It allows for large variations in air flow and pressure drop without affecting filter performance and efficiency. Our 4V mini-pleat V-Bank™ technology has proven to be cost effective and highly efficient in removing a wide variety of contaminants from the air stream. Filter incorporates 193 square feet of wet-laid micro-fiberglass media in a 24x24x12 frame.
- Available in a MERV 11, 14,15,16 and R (98%-DOP)
- Built-in handle eases transportation and installation
- Reduced resistance to air flow promotes significant energy savings
- Plastic frame creates an exceptionally strong yet light weight filter
- Sustainable component for LEED/Green Building initiative
- Dual direction media for front or reverse mount installations
The Aerostar® FP-S is our synthetic media version of our 4V mini-pleat V-Bank™ filter. The low pressure drop results in lower energy costs and longer filter life. All plastic technology has proven to be cost effective and highly efficient in removing a wide variety of contaminants from the air stream. Filter incorporates 150 square feet of 100% synthetic dual density media in a 24x24x12 frame.
- Available in a MERV 11, 14 and 15
- The lightweight all plastic construction eliminates corrosion
- High dust holding capacity
- Rugged filter can be used in harsh applications such as 100% relative humidity, VAV systems and more