- 98.1 to 99.8 % efficiency
- 4-5.3 lbs/sf holding capacity
- Lasts 3-5 times longer than fiberglass, polyester, or expanded paper
- Combined advantages of the Andrea standard with the added filtration of polyester backing
- Unique collapsible pleated design save money on transportation
The Andreae Accordion Paint Arrestor is designed with offsetting holes to create a baffle effect and capture overspray. The filter’s pleated structure allows for increased surface area to minimize static pressure. The inertia separation principals of the Andreae filter is the key to capturing the wet solids or liquid particles contained in an air stream such as high solid enamels, bake and dry enamels, glues, oils, stains, lacquers, fiberglass, epoxies, clear coats etc.