HEPA Crank Seal
The Crank- Seal Housing is a premium multistage unit designed to hold HEPA filters in 99.97% and 99.99% efficiency at 0.3-micron size particles with either a gasket or fluid seal. It’s design provides consistent compression over the periphery of the HEPA filter, assuring a leak free seal between the gaskets or the gel seal on the filter. The Crank-Seal Housing is commonly serves as a best fit in environments like hospitals, food processing, semiconductor, biotechnology, or pharmaceutical.
- Side-access housings available in galvanized, aluminum and stainless steel
- 2″, 4″ or 6″ pre-filter sections available
- Designed for gasket and fluid seals
- One-step seals all filters
- No clips or extra gasketing is necessary
- Flange for installation to ductwork