The Aerostar® Series 610 Blue/White Panel and Link filters are economy MERV 7 filters that incorporate 2 distinct filter layers, permanently heat-sealed around an internal wire frame in a space-saving flat format. The 610 employs a light, non-migrating tackifier on downstream side of final ply. The filters are linkable and self-gasketing, friction-fit frames can often eliminate the need for extra mounting hardware. Ideal for Light Commercial and Industrial HVAC applications with low dirt loads.
- Achieves MERV 7 with a pressure drop of 0.17″ at 300 fpm in panel formation, driving low energy cost
- Good service life thanks to dust holding of 2 plys
- Self-gasketing design prevents air by-pass
- Will not promote microbial growth
- Can be used as a pre-filter
- Media is non-allergenic, unaffected by moisture, humidity and most corrosive chemicals
- Sleeve rolls available without steel frame